• Archives,  Front Page,  News,  Stories

    A House Divided

    Former vice president and current democratic presidential nominee Joseph Biden,, will face off against incumbent Donald Trump, on November 3rd. Each has rallied their supporting base and respective endorsements hoping to triumph this Tuesday. By: Max Grzymkowski (cover photo: NBC News)

  • Archives,  Class of 2020,  Senior Feature

    What if College Isn’t For Me?

    By: Brianna Ramos (Opinion Editor) As of March 2020, there are over 1.2 billion students in the world. It is proven by the National Center for Education Statistics that about 65 percent of high school students move on to higher level education, thus leaving the other 35 percent of students cutting their own path in life. In times like these, it is proven that many students can make it without a college degree. For those in question, it is important you take time to examine your financial situation, consider taking a gap year to evaluate your aspirations in life, and be open minded towards different opportunities that will aid in…

  • Feature

    Staying Active: Home Edition

    By: Ocean Medlock (Managing Layout Editor) Most of us are finding it difficult to come up with activities to do during quarantine, especially when it comes to staying active. Although there aren’t many places to go, the outdoors are wide open for all and there are many ways get exercise.  (Cover Photo: cnet)

  • Archives,  Class of 2020,  Senior Feature

    Aren’t You Forgetting Something?

    By: Madison Bouton (Staff Reporter/Photographer) With senior year coming to a close and final college decisions being made, it’s time to consider what to bring. This busy end to the school year might cause confusion when packing and students might forget items. Liberty Streeter, a Nease High School graduate from the class of 2019, gave us helpful tips for seniors. When asked what was helpful and what was unnecessary, Liberty stated “the storage units under my bed were the most helpful, I use it to organize all sorts of things from clothes to dishes; however, the clothes drying rack I purchased was never used so I returned it.” She was…

  • Class of 2020,  Front Page,  Senior Feature

    Do You Remember…?

    By: Mia Sarmiento (Layout Editor) Looking back at your freshman year of high school can be a little blurry for some seniors. We don’t expect you to remember everything you learned from your classes or who said what four years ago. It was four years ago!  But do you remember that one song everyone would freeze to? How about that time virtual monsters were hiding around the real world? I’ve put together some lists ranking the top songs, news stories, memes, and shows from 2016-2017. These ranks are based on our senior’s opinions on what was most important to them or what brings the most nostalgia from freshman year. Four…